Tuesday 7 November 2023

Non-Causal Chains by Heikki Huotari

Abstract butterfly by Astew2323


Conceivable scenarios are everywhere but not one is reducible to an absurdity. Mistakes are made, ho hum. An applicant elaborates on esoteric matrices. A cantilever wants a counterweight. The bandages of languages are lost. The better half of symmetry is in the eye that looks my way. I know which side my butterfly is on. The zooming in has but begun. Some afternoon I may attend a late late show and be told how and when to laugh and play. I'm thinking of a spectrum. On that spectrum is a distribution that I'm dreaming of, a distribution only Santa Claus has access to. There's one chance in a million therefore there's a chance. The rest is entropy. The keepers of continua treat equally the quality of mercy ha-ha and the quality of mercy strange. The Mona Lisa is a comment on the moustache. If you like your prestidigitators you can keep them, it's the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment